The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of a Mipedian Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandclaw95
Grunt
Grunt

Chronicles of a Mipedian Player Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of a Mipedian Player   Chronicles of a Mipedian Player EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey, i decided to be the first to make a fan fic here, its about my adventures in Perim and Chaotic

Chapter 1: The Dig Site of Kehn sep

It was early in the morning, the ruins where in the horizon. I headed at full speed in my Bronzeflight to meet with my friend Taffial, he recently discovered a tablet about the Lost City of the Elements, Kazieph. I liked more to use my Bronzeflight, rather than using my scanner, because of the incredible things you can see in the desert. All was normal until the Bronzeflight's engine began sounding weird, and when I arrived, the engine was busted. I didn't cared about it too much thought, and went to Taffial's tent.

When I entered, he was translating some tablet found in the Digging Site; I waited for him to be done translating, the content in this tablets may be a clue to find the Cothica. Whe he was done, he greeted me kindly; I asked him what said in the tablets."The secret to the Cothica is in the Lost City of Kaizeph, but the city's secrets won't be handed easily; guarded by four giant towers, each representing the four elements..." he read "that all I was able to translate the tablet so far" he said. "Amazing, things are starting to shine for Perim after the invasion of the M'arrilians" I said.

After chatting a while, I asked him if someone here would repair my Bronzeflight, he said that Fasseph would repair it by tomorrow morning. I was relieved that Fasseph was there, he was a battlegear expert; and when he repaired a battlegear, the repair was better than the original. I checked my scanner, and transported to Chaotic for a Drome Match this afternoon. I was ready to fight against __________

Want to appear in this fan fic?, PM and tell me a bit about yourself; if you pm in time, you will appear as next chapter's opponent!
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of a Mipedian Player   Chronicles of a Mipedian Player EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 am

woot finally someone posts his fan fic Smile
good jopb btw Wink
Back to top Go down
sandclaw95
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of a Mipedian Player   Chronicles of a Mipedian Player EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:44 pm

thanks dude
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of a Mipedian Player   Chronicles of a Mipedian Player EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Cool. 10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of a Mipedian Player   Chronicles of a Mipedian Player Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of a Mipedian Player
Page 1 of 1