The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot

Go down 
+2
BlackThunda
lior123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Well that statement is very arguable.

I mean obviously they are amping up creatures stats and making them much stronger(just lok at the new warbeast Ixxik). Also when it comes to remakes they arnt always better, it depends on the strategy. But again when it comes right down to it, alot of the time the player with superior stats and energy will win the battle.

But again there that statement wont always be true due to the opposiong players abilities, choices in battlegear ect.

So to say that they arnt better but allow for different types of gameplay is both true and false. Strategy wont always win u the game. Sometimes it comes down to having the better scanned energy, disciplines, luck of the draw on attacks, and the right location.
Back to top Go down
http://gigantos.4t.com
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:29 am

actually, most of the times you win/lose because of the location and your luck in drawing attacks (meh i hate imaginery walls)
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 am

i hate carnival of confusion
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm

numin voidlnad is a big problem too Mad
but let's get back to the topic now shall we Smile
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm

i call BT'S opinion to question...having the right strategy is crucial to winning any battle even though you might doubt it the whole point of playing chaotic is based on having that strategic edge in battle(and yes luck also has a say in this) but that is why you customize your deck to be as consistent as possible and not having to rely on that one lucky draw.....and as for having high stats and energy is also questionable the biggest and strongest of decks have been brought down by ridiculously weaker ones with (here i say it ) counter attacking STRATEGIES.

just to point it out for further discussion(EVERY DECK IS BEATABLE)
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 am

yep donjuan is absolutly right
luck might be helpful but strategy gives you the head start so you won't have to rely on that one lucky draw
but i do agree that higher stats are better then lower (unless your using a meek deck)
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:55 am

strike of the meek is suck. yes it is suck. to pull it off u need lowww energy and if u lost initiative and go second, even if u have that attack chances are ure opponent will kill u the second time. also with that low energy chances are ure opponent will kill u the first attack he does.
Back to top Go down
http://gigantos.4t.com
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 pm

no offence BT but you really need to work on your grammar i cant understand what your point was
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 pm

he meant that because of the low energy meek decks suck and your opponent will probably finish you off in 1 hit

this point is argueable BT cause i'v faced a deck which hadthe location kiru city tunnels which makes creature with high energy deal 10 damage less, and my opponent had uksum, so you can figure out how hard he hit me
and that's not even with mugics, or lore's chamber of recall, some cards can really make meek decks much more powerfull
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 pm

right on lior!!!
Back to top Go down
doggo12
Grunt
Grunt
doggo12

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:21 pm

i didnt know here to post this but whatever,

i got a new AU deck and pulled out an Ursis thats just pure luck.
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:04 pm

you pulled an URSIS??????
dude, that's PURE LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
what are his stats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot   you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

you can see the new set in the collectoin woooooot
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gigantos Clan Forums :: The Chaotic Universe Expanded :: Chaotic Discussion-
Jump to: