The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post here your AU favourites!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

post here your AU favourites! Empty
PostSubject: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

i just wanted to see what cards from the new set you guys like Smile
here are mine:
favourite OW - Eremia (and Illar 2nd and Vlar 3rd and Dalgad 4th) - i just like too many OWers from this set so i better stop here XD
favourite UW - Voorx Smile (new Khybon is 2nd and Kiru is 3rd)
favourite MIP - GINATANAI Very Happy (new headmaster is my 2nd, Kolmo Purified is 3rd, Fasseph is 4th) - i like many mips from this set too Smile they really did get a boost in this set even though i was sure they won't Very Happy (all tnx to the city of khen-shep)
favourite DAN - Mhein
favourite M'ARR - i didn't really like this set's m'arrillians so much but i did like new ihunkalin more then the rest of the new M'arrs cause his abillity is kinda like a MIP one Smile
favourite TRIBELESS - URSIS FTW
favourite BG - Xeriums Armor (Pranker Tanker is my 2nd cause it opens so many new doors Smile )
favourite MUGIC - Sonata of Storms
favourite LOCATION - Prexxor Chasm (caastle mommark is 2nd, city of khen-sep is 3rd
favourite ATTACK - BEFORE THE STORM FTW (airsault is my 2nd)

now then i would like to see your AU favourites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I like those generic creatures. the wolf looking ones. those are legit.
Back to top Go down
http://gigantos.4t.com
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 pm

well since the AU set was removed from the collection (again) i decided to post what my favourite cards from this set do, just till the AU cards will be on the collection again Very Happy

favourite OW
1st : Eremia - she is a super rare OW who get the elemental types which other creatures you control lose (for example, when a creature you control lose fire, eremia get elemental type fire)
2nd: Illar - this dude is a super rare (i think) who make your opponent's 2 bp attacks deal 0 damage to him Very Happy
he also has awesome stats and elements fire and earth (i think he has fire and earth, not sure)
3rd: Vlar - this is a past OW super rare creature who has fire and earth (he looks like maxxor) and has the abillity to be equipped with your opponent's creature's BG while Vlar is unequipped
4th: Dalgad - this is an OW elementalist scout, who has fire and water, pretty good stats, and can deal extra 5 damage with elemental attacks!
favourite UW
1st: Voorx, this is a super rare UW past creature who has fire and water and the abillity: "at the beginning of each combat your opponent may sacrefice a BG he or she controls. if your opponent do not, Voorx gain fire 5 and water 5". kinda overpowered but pretty cool huh? Very Happy
2nd: new Khybon - he has "expand fire: put 1 magma counter on Khybon. 5 magma counters: deal 40 damage to both engaged creatures"
3rd: Kiru. he is a former OWer and Chaor's anscentor. each time you win a combat with him you put 1 leadership counter on Kiru. for each leadership counter on kiru, creatures you control 10 energy.
favourite MIP
1st: GINATANAI. this is an ultra rare forgotten warbeast who's avg stats are: 120 courage, 120 power, 30(or 50) wisdom, 120 speed, 60(or 80) energy, air 10, earth 10, when ginatanai wins a combat, sacrefice a creature you control. if you cannot, destroy ginatanai. YES HE HAS NO RECKLESSNESS
2nd: new headmaster, seeker of art. he is a super rare mipedian who makes other craetures you control with air become untargetable by your opponent
3rd: Kolmo Purified, if you didn't see him no tcdop then he has good speed and courage, 50 energy, air and earth, and he gains strike 10 for each elemental type opposing engaged creature has!
4th: Fasseph, this is a rare mipedian who has the abilltiy: everytime the battlegear equipped to opposing engaged creature is flipped face down or face up, deal 10 damage to that creature.
fasseph will be very usefull with gear grind and windslash Very Happy
favourite DAN
Mhein - this is a common danian who gains 5 energy for each card in all discard piles!
favourite M'ARR
new ihunkalin - his abillity is to sacrefice a mugic card and then the next attack deals an aditional 10 damage
favourite TRIBELESS
URSIS - this ultra rare creature has AWESOME stats, 80 scanned energy, 3 mugic counters and earth!
he is just like the old chaor just with better stats!
favourite BG
1st: Xeriums Armor, this is maxxor pop's armor and it makes all attacks which would deal more than 20 damage to equipped creature deal 20 damage instead
2nd: Pranker Tanker, it's a new gear that starts the game face up and makes equipped creature swap it's place with other craeture you control at the beginning of every turn
you can get to your opponent's back row (with a mugic or with a creature who has range ans swift) and then swap this creature with a stronger one who will smash your opponent's back row!
favourite MUGIC
Sonata of Storms - this mipedian mugic negate another mugic that targets a creature you control with invisibillity for 1 mugic counter cost! with prince mudeenu champion of the guard, you will be able to negate every mugic for just 1 mugic counter unlike denial refrain of the deep which costs 3 mugic counters
favourite LOCATION
1st: Prexxor Chasm, this super rare location makes each player choose one creature of their opponent. this 2 creatures swap their places and then a combat begins between this 2 creatures
the good thing is, that this doesn't count as your move and you can attack another craeture!
(this locations is kinda risky but still very good, if that creature that your opponent chose has the pranker tanker you will be able to take out your opponent's back row!)
2nd: castle mommark, this location makes every player sacrefice a creature they control and return another craeture from their discard pile to play!
3rd: city of khen-sep, sorry, i don't remember what this location does Sad
favourite ATTACK
1st: BEFORE THE STORM - this is a 4bp attack, 15 base, 15 air and it always counts as your first attack! this attack in a strike deck will pwn!
2nd: airsault - this is a 1bp attack that deals 15 air damage
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:39 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Cool Cool . How rare is Xeriums Armor?
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am

i think it's a super rare
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

Xerium's armor is an Ultra Rare
Back to top Go down
trooperrex
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
trooperrex

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://teamtroopermonk.webs.com/
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 pm

I prefer old headmaster
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Indeed! Old Headmaster is still the greatest support unit in chaotic!
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:26 pm

he has better abilities
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 am

ya it's true old headmaster is a very good fighter BUT new headmaster is much better supporter,
with new headmaster your opponent won't be able to make your creatures weaker which most of the mugic do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackThunda
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
BlackThunda

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 am

The old headmaster is till the best support unit in my book. Invisibility cant be negated and u can have an additional strike 10 most of the time. And not only that but this support unit is an amazing fighter!
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:30 pm

ya i guess your right...
Back to top Go down
elviejomen
Overlord
Overlord
elviejomen

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 pm

its like using mugic in apprentice rules
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

k guys the AU cards are visible in the collection for good now so plz go check it out and post here you AU favourites Very Happy (well that's what i made this topic for lol)
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

My Fav 4/

Under: Rothar/ hate how they remade magmon
Over: Arrthoa/ who doesnt love pirates
Mipedian: the forgotten/ still iffy about the new headmaster the old vs new is up for debate
danian: not sure
Generic: Ursis......then again probascars abilty is sick
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:14 pm

i agree about proboscar Smile
i don't like new rothar's art but he really is awesome Very Happy (much better then his dop version)
and why don't you like new magmon?
he's awesome too Very Happy 2 of those with akkalbi and you have fire 10

btw, ginatanai ROCKS
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm

i dont really like how they're making tons of different versions for selected creatures and not the rest...not to hate on magmon but transforming him in two releases is going a lil bit to far there are tons of other creatures they could have tranformed
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm

well when you put it that way...
there are tons of cards that deserve a remade (bodal is one of them XD)
i'm sure that they will come sooner or later Razz (queen illexia is getting her remade in the next set)
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm

yeah i dont mind the different versions...then again i think the changes happen according to the whole chaotic storyline and what not
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 pm

ya htey do make them according to the storyline

but i don't get why did they make 2 storylines in AU?
i'm talking about the lost city and the hunt after the elements and about the past creatures
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:38 pm

its complicated how the story line truly is because with the whole chaotic series running on tv and at the same time these new storylines for the different versions of the actual game but all in all i think that the "past creatures" are a whole different deck on their own
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 pm

ya
the past creatures are comepletly divided from the elements creatures and only a few of the past creatures are good with other elemental creatures from AU (i thought of a great combo with a past creature and antoher one from AU Cool )
Back to top Go down
donjuan678
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
donjuan678

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm

im just wondering if more past creature will appear Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post here your AU favourites!   post here your AU favourites! Empty

Back to top Go down

post here your AU favourites!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next