The Gigantos Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UPDATES: Contests, Gameroom, Tourny Details, & more on the way!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of chaotic told within the cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FLCL_rox
Grunt
Grunt
FLCL_rox

The story of chaotic told within the cards Empty
PostSubject: The story of chaotic told within the cards   The story of chaotic told within the cards EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:04 am

Considering the tv show is about 2 card sets behind, it is hard to tell where exactly the world of chaotic storyline currently is.

From forged unity we've gathered that the tribes have formed an alliance, and Chaor fights as a renegade since he is nolonger leader of the Underworlders.

BUT from Alliance Unraveled, much has seemed to change. A tablet has been found, possible intertwining of time, and I think Au'une has been defeated during Forged Unity.

they could possibly just be adding all the past creatures for the sake of finally adding them, and I may have missread the subtext on the info telling me about Au'une
anyone willing to add their time in helping figure out the story behind all these changes?
Back to top Go down
lior123
Giganto Legend
Giganto Legend
lior123

The story of chaotic told within the cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of chaotic told within the cards   The story of chaotic told within the cards EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:55 am

a'aune was defeated in lake blakeer, so were nethuar and eraktabb
the remaining m'arrillians are trying to show off their powers in order to become the next leader of the m'arrillian tribe

the lost city of elements was found and all the tribes are now on the hunt to get the power of the elements
they found a secret tablet in the lost city of khen-shep in a digging site (i think it's in the mipedian desert) and creatures of the tribes are trying to translate it

a portal to the past was opened in drakanis threshold bringing the past craetures, as well as past locations and battlegears (including prexor chasm and the tribeless creatures)

oh and about the alliance which was forged in the last set, slufurah broke it (i think with the help of rothar)

that's what i know so far
Back to top Go down

The story of chaotic told within the cards
Page 1 of 1